PUBLIC PARKING and ENTRANCE for the BAZAAR
As always, the OSC Holiday Bazaar is open to the public. This year, you can access the Pavilion via the Llewellyn Gate off of Annapolis Road/175.
Directions to the Bazaar….
Please follow “event parking” directional signs. Parking for Non-DOD pass holders will be in the grassy area next to the Llewellyn Gate for the weekend. This provides easier access to the venue for our Non-DOD Pass Holders. Once you are parked, it will be about a 10 to 15 yard walk to the side entrance of the Pavilion.
Llewellyn Gate Entrance:
From Washington D.C.
Take MD-295 N towards BALTIMORE to US 175 EAST. Follow 175 EAST approximately 3.5 miles. At the fifth light, turn right at Llewellyn Gate entrance. You will see Event signage directing you to park to the right in the grassy lot. The Pavilion will be directly in front of you.
From Baltimore MD
Take MD-295 S towards WASHINGTON to US 175 EAST. Follow 175 EAST approximately 3.5 miles. At the fifth light, turn right at Llewellyn Gate entrance. You will see Event signage directing you to park to the right in the grassy lot. The Pavilion will be directly in front of you.
From North of Baltimore
Take I-95 South towards WASHINGTON to US 175 EAST. Follow 175 EAST approximately 6 miles; Follow 175 EAST approximately 3.5 miles. At the fifth light, turn right at Llewellyn Gate entrance. You will see Event signage directing you to park to the right in the grassy lot. The Pavilion will be directly in front of you.
Click Here to view a map of the directions. We can’t wait to see you there!
Thank you to everyone interested in the 2014 Holiday Bazaar. We are at capacity and have closed the wait list. If you are interested in becoming a vendor for our 2015 Bazaar, please check back after the first of the year for updates!
We look forward to seeing everyone at the 2014 Holiday Bazaar…. Make sure to bundle up, it is going to be chilly! Because of our location, the inside will protect us from the elements, but it will be cold… Keep an eye on the weather and then plan on stopping by the ROWC Sweet Shop for your Hot Chocolate and a sweet treat!
A special thank you to the ROWC (Retired Officer’s Wives Club) for Hosting the ‘Sweet Shop’! The Sweet Shop is a tradition for the Annual Bazaar and the ROWC. Members of the ROWC will be selling homemade and scrumptious baked goods. For Vendors, The Sweet Shop will be very kindly providing coffee and hot chocolate to keep us warm, just in case of a cold weekend.
All proceeds from the Sweet Shop will benefit the ROWC’s continued support of the local community and military families.
Thank you to all the Vendors who have signed up for this year’s Holiday Bazaar. Luckily our space is a bit larger, so we have room for additional vendors! Get your applications in quickly as space is filling up. Keep checking back for our updated list! Current vendors are (in no particular order):
- Novel Experience – Baltimore, Maryland
- Kraftie Katie – Ellicott City, Maryland
- Wreath Appeal – Forest Hill, Maryland
- Say It Simply – Havre De Grace, Maryland
- Furtastic – North Beach, Maryland
- Handcrafted Pens with Character – Frederick, Maryland
- Little Shop of Lost Arts – Fort Meade, Maryland
- Creatively Yours by Inga & Fran Fran – Hanover, Maryland
- Tastefully Simple – Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Love-Lea Products – Laurel Maryland
- Dottie’s Dips – Mechanicsville, Maryland
- Tibet Sky Emporium – Silver Spring, Maryland
- Ann Bee’s Natural’s
- Bow Wow Creations – Glen Burnie, Maryland
- RK Ribbon Designs – Frederick, Maryland
- Mabel Renfro – Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Sew What! etc – Odenton, Maryland
- Chloe + Isabel Jewelry – Fort Meade, Maryland
- Moore Sauces by Leslie – Kingsville, Maryland
- P&D Woodcrafts – Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Thirty One Gifts – Fort Meade, Maryland
- Fantastic Fleece Creations – Sunderland, Maryland
- Melaleucca – Severn, Maryland
- KT Kollections – New Market, Maryland
- S2 Hooks and Needles – Ellicott City, Maryland
- Turnings by L.J.B. – Pasadena, Maryland
- All That Glitters – Urbana, Maryland
- The Lavender Whim – Columbia, Maryland
- Usborne Books and More
- Perfectly Posh – Severn, Maryland
- Barbara Schur
- Clever Containers – Columbia, Maryland
- Wildtree- Fort Meade,Maryland
- Lady Twilight’s Artistic Creations – Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Melodie’s Avon Shop – College Park, Maryland
- Origami Owl – Kennedyville, Maryland
- Big Hook or Needle – Annapolis, Maryland
- Gold Canyon Candles
- Miche – Germantown, Maryland
- Barefoot Books – Columbia, Maryland
- Mayberry and Main – Elkridge, Maryland
- Henderson Plaques – Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
- Embroidered Home Elegance – Fort Meade, Maryland
- Pierpont’s Creations – Felton, Maryland
- Bonnie Hopkins
- Jessica’s Hearts Foundation – Glen Burnie, Maryland
- The Chocolate Theory – Sterling, Virginia
- Hygeia’s Hearth – Catonsville, Maryland
- Swanky Graffiti – Edgewater, Maryland
- Premier Designs Jewelry – Pasadena, Maryland
- Adorables by Mal – Glen Burnie, Maryland
The 2014 Fort Meade Holiday Bazaar is up and running! Thank you for your patience while we worked out the details.
This year’s Holiday Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 15, 2014 from 10 am until 6 pm, and Sunday, November 16, 2014 from 12:00 pm until 5:00 pm. The Bazaar will be located at the Pavilion on Fort Meade and will be open to the public.
If you are interested in becoming a Vendor, please check out our Vendors Page. We would love to have you join us! Booth locations fill up quickly, so get your registration in early.
If you would like to be put on the vendor wait-list for the Holiday Bazaar, please contact our Chair at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hosting over 75 crafters, artisans, and home-based businesses at this year’s Holiday Bazaar. We have closed registration for new vendors at this time.